Welcome to ACI's ACRIS homepage
ACI’s Aviation Community Recommended Information Services, known as ACRIS, sets the standard for information and data exchange in the aviation community, helping airports meet the demands of today and the future. ACRIS defines a framework for airports, airlines, partners and suppliers to share data across different companies and providers.
The definition and implementation of standardized business processes and interoperable IT solutions is a vital issue for the global aviation industry, especially as a way to improve efficiency and to increase revenues.
Why Adopt ACRIS Standards?
ACI established ACRIS (the Aviation Community Recommended Information Services) to help Airports improve the quality and effectiveness of information exchange across the entire ecosystem. ACRIS enables a consistent view of the airport ecosystem for all stakeholders.
ACRIS delivers real value to Airports. With ACRIS, an Airport can:
- Improve economic and environmental sustainability by improving the cost effectiveness of resources, and reducing energy consumption, carbon footprint and wastage.
- Improve situational awareness with easy access to timely, relevant and reliable information.
- Improve operational performance such as aircraft turnaround times by sharing timely, consistent and reliable information with all parties involved.
- Improve the planning process by sharing consistent information on demand, resource capabilities and constraints.
- Reduce cost and time involved in developing applications and systems, for example by using standards to reduce the complexity of information interfaces.
- Provide support for initiatives such as touchless facilities, APIs, digital twin, building information systems, condition based monitoring, digital services, location services and many more for the benefit of passengers and other stakeholders..