Welcome to ACI's ACRIS homepage
Welcome to ACI's ACRIS homepage
ACI’s Aviation Community Recommended Information Services, known as ACRIS, sets the standard for information and data exchange in the aviation community, helping airports meet the demands of today and the future. ACRIS defines a framework for airports, airlines, partners and suppliers to share data across different companies and providers.
The definition and implementation of standardized business processes and interoperable IT solutions is a vital issue for the global aviation industry, especially as a way to improve efficiency and to increase revenues.
Why Adopt ACRIS Standards?
ACI established ACRIS (the Aviation Community Recommended Information Services) to help Airports improve the quality and effectiveness of information exchange across the entire ecosystem. ACRIS enables a consistent view of the airport ecosystem for all stakeholders.
ACRIS delivers real value to Airports. With ACRIS, an Airport can:
- Improve economic and environmental sustainability by improving the cost effectiveness of resources, and reducing energy consumption, carbon footprint and wastage.
- Improve situational awareness with easy access to timely, relevant and reliable information.
- Improve operational performance such as aircraft turnaround times by sharing timely, consistent and reliable information with all parties involved.
- Improve the planning process by sharing consistent information on demand, resource capabilities and constraints.
- Reduce cost and time involved in developing applications and systems, for example by using standards to reduce the complexity of information interfaces.
- Provide support for initiatives such as touchless facilities, APIs, digital twin, building information systems, condition based monitoring, digital services, location services and many more for the benefit of passengers and other stakeholders..
Latest ACRIS News
Click on the links to read the full news release
- 32nd ACRIS Working Group Meeting Scheduled - Toronto Pearson Airport.
15 March 2023 - The 33rd Airports Council International (ACI) ACRIS Working Group Meeting will be held in Toronto Pearson Airport this May (23-25th May 2023).
- 32nd ACRIS Working Group Meeting - Munich Airport.
10 October 2022 - The 32nd Airports Council International (ACI) ACRIS Working Group Meeting held in Munich Airport (11-13th October).
- 30th ACRIS Working Group Meeting held online.
18 October 2021 - Successful completion of two-day virtual meeting, with the largest participation to date
- ACI World release two Mobile Apps for iOS: "Check&Fly" and "AirportCheck"
30 September 2020 - Mobile apps allow passengers and airports to view Airport Health Measures.
- Launch of ACI World Airport Health Measures website.
30 September 2020 - Online portal released to allow airports to submit and share Airport Health Measure information
- 28th ACRIS Working Group Meeting held online.
29 September 2020 - Successful completion of two-day virtual meeting, with over 100 ACRIS participants
- Launch of ACRIS.AERO website.
28 September 2020 - ACRIS.AERO website launched as a central resource for ACRIS community.
Please visit the ACRIS News page for details about all recent news releases.